Free Naloxone Training: Be Prepared – Save a Life.
Sullivan County 180 is proud to partner with Sullivan County Public Health and SCOOP (Sullivan County Opioid Overdose Prevention) to offer FREE Naloxone Trainings to our community. This life-saving training allows people to become trained as an Opioid Overdose Responder and to recognize, prevent, and respond to an opioid overdose by using intranasal Naloxone, a prescription medication that is used to reverse an overdose.
In this training, participants will:
· Learn How to Recognize and Respond to an Opioid Overdose
· Learn How to Administer Naloxone to Reverse an Overdose
· Learn About Resources including Hope Not Handcuffs and
· Sullivan County’s HOPE Referral Line
· Free Naloxone Kit and Certification Card
If you’re interested in scheduling a free Naloxone Training for your group, contact Lindsay Wheat: email@example.com